Our group will present the following paper and posters at the 18th Workshop of Programming and Programming Languages (第18回プログラミングおよびプログラミング言語ワークショップ).
- GPGPU向けデータ並列コードテンプレートの形式検証 (authored by Asakura, Masuhara, Aotani)
- Featherweight JavaのMeta-Theory a la Carteを利用した拡張可能な形式化フレームワーク (Poster, authored by Okugawa, Masuhara, Aotani)
- Ikra: Leveraging Object-oriented Abstractions in a Ruby-to-CUDA JIT Translator (Poster, authored by Springer, Masuhara)
- RPythonを用いたErlang仮想機械PyrlangにおけるJITコンパイル方針の改良 (Poster, authored by Huang, Masuhara, Aotani)
- 多次元的文脈指向言語Korzのメソッドディスパッチの改善 (Poster, authored by Watanabe, Masuhara, Aotani)
A paper titled “Formal Verification of Data Parallel Code Templates for GPGPU”, authored by Asakura, Masuhara, Aotani is accepted at PPL 2016.
Asakura presented his master’s thesis at the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Formal Verification of Data Parallel DSLs for GPGPU based on Concurrent Separation Logic
Okugawa, Taya and Watanabe presented their bachelor’s theses at the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- An Extension of Meta-Theory a la Carte for Object Oriented Programming Languages (Ryo Okugawa)
- A Method of Data Representation and Parallelization for Multiple GPUs on Array Oriented DSL (Atsushi Taya)
- Improvement of Power of Expression of a Multi-dimensional Context Oriented Programming Language Korz (Keita Watanabe)
A paper “Development of Poor Man’s 3D-AR Platform for Amateur Game Creators” authored by a group including Kiriyama has won the IDW ’15 Challenging-spirit Demonstration Award.
We present the following posters and demos at at Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH 15).
- [demo] Making Live Programming Practical by Bridging the Gap Between Trial-and-error Development and Unit Testing (Imai, Masuhara and Aotani)
- [demo] Fraglight: Shedding Light on Broken Pointcuts in Evolving Aspect-Oriented Software (Khatchadourian, Rashid, Masuhara, and Watanabe)
- [poster] Pyrlang: A High Performance Erlang Virtual Machine Based on RPython (Huang, Masuhara and Aotani)
- [poster] Shiranui: A Live Programming with Support for Unit Testing (Imai, Masuhara and Aotani)
The following papers are presented at 7th International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming co-located with ECOOP’15
A paper on “Proof of Soundness of Concurrent Separation Logic for GPGPU in Coq” authored by Asakura, Masuhara, Aotani is accepted by IPSJ Transaction on Programming.
A talk on “Proof of Soundness of Concurrent Separation Logic for GPGPU in Coq” is given by Izumi Asakura, Hidehiko Masuhara, and Tomoyuki Aotani at the 104th IPSJ PRO workshop.
Taya: I would like to know what I do not know about programming languages.
Okugawa: I want to read many books about computer.
Watanabe: I want to write more programs.
Following posters are presented at PPL2015.
- Pyrlang: A High Performance Erlang BEAM Virtual Machine Using RPython — Ruochen Huang, Hidehiko Masuhara, Tomoyuki Aotani
- Integration Unit Testing into Live Programming — Tomoki Imai, Hidehiko Masuhara, Tomoyuki Aotani
- Formalization of Separation Logic for GPGPU Kernel — Izumi Asakura, Hidehiko Masuhara, Tomoyuki Aotani
- Compile-Time Datatype Composition for Efficiency and Modularity in Haskell — Hirotada Kiriyama, Hidehiko Masuhara, Tomoyuki Aotani