The orientations for prospective graduate students are held on these days (details):
- Saturday January 28, 2017 from 14:00
- Saturady February 18, 2017 from 14:00
- Saturday March 18, 2017 from 14:00
- Saturday May 6, 2017 from 14:00
- Friday May 12, 2017 from 13:00
- Saturday May 13, 2017 from 11:00
Please contact Hidehiko Masuhara if you are interested in.
Our paper “Live Data Structure Programming” (authored by Oka, Masuhara, Imai, Aotani) is presented at The 2nd Edition of the Programming Experience Workshop co-located with <Programming> 2017.
Our group will present the following posters at the 19th Workshop of Programming and Programming Languages (第19回プログラミングおよびプログラミング言語ワークショップ).
- GPGPU Programming with the CertSkel Formally Verified Compiler (authored by Asakura, Masuhara, Aotani)
- ライブプログラミング環境によるプログラマの行動と生産性への影響に関する実証研究 (authored by Imai, Masuhara, Aotani)
- Kanonライブプログラミング環境を用いたデータ構造のプログラミング (authored by Oka, Masuhara, Imai, Aotani)
- Kani-CUDAによるGPGPUプログラムの合成 (authored by Kani, Asakura, Masuhara, Aotani)
- Iterative Stencil Computations in Ruby on GPUs (authored by Springer, Wauligmann, Masuhara)
The following papers are presented at the 113th IPSJ Workshop on Programming.
- Kani-CUDA: a GPGPU program synthesizer with barrier synchronization and a shared memory (authored by Kani, Asakura, Masuhara, Aotani)
- Visualization and Interactive Features for Supporting Data Structures in Live Programming (authored by Oka, Masuhara, Aotani)
Our paper “CertSkel: a Verified Compiler for a Coq-embedded GPGPU DSL” (authored by Asakura, Masuhara, and Aotani), is presented at CoqPL 2017, co-located with POPL 2017. The paper is available here.
Our poster “Towards a Formally Verified Skeleton-based Data Parallel DSL for GPGPU” (authored by Asakura, Masuhara, and Aotani), is presented at APLAS 2016.
A paper titled “Improving Sequential Performance of Erlang based on a Meta-tracing Just-In-Time Compiler”, authored by Huang, Masuhara and Aotani, is accepted by the Post-Proceeding of the 17th Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming (TFP’16), held in June.
Our paper entitled “Towards Automatic Decoration”, authored by Aotani and Kamina, has been accepted by and will be presented at NOOL 2016
Imai, Masuhara, Aotani will have a presentation at IPSJ PRO 2016-3.
The title is “Design and Implementation of Unit Testing Features for Live Programming Environments.”
You can download the paper from here (in Japanese).
Our paper “A Layer-based Approach to Hierarchical Dynamically-scoped Open Classes” (authored by Springer, Masuhara and Hirschfeld) was accepted for publication in the IPSJ Transactions on Programming (Journal of Information Processing).
The paper was a revised version of the one presented at IPSJ PRO/SWoPP’16 in August.